To promote the integral and harmonious development of the members of our educational community, attending to their emotional and pedagogical needs.
Some of our activities
- Support and guidance for parents, workshops, reading groups, conferences, individual counseling, etc.
- Individualized care, monitoring and history
- Adaptation program for new students
- Social monitoring program
- Early detection of cognitive and emotional difficulties
- Workshops and conferences for students
- Permanent evaluation of the Institute
What are reading workshops?
They are a space for parents where we can develop parental and emotional skills through the exchange of experiences and opinions.