When children enter Elementary School, they begin the formal stage of school and begin to pay attention to the results of their work. During this transition process, we accompany our students in an environment of affection, guiding them in learning through experimentation, exploration, and practice. We teach them that challenges do not exist, however, opportunities for development do.
Our students develop the capacity of critical thinking, where they create hypotheses, theories, and express their ideas, which generates self-confident, autonomous, and self-regulated children, being able of facing the challenges of the future
In addition to covering the SEP program, our academic program is enriched with Academic Materials which are endorsed by the same SEP. As a complement, we offer special classes and activities to enrich our programs even further:
- Philosophy for children
- Interdisciplinary and transversal projects
- Use of digital educational tools
- Use of Kahoot and 4D apps
- Academic rescue program
- Active pause program GoNoodle
Our English program allows students to develop the language’s 4 abilities: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. To accomplish this, we have different tools and approaches as out vast grammar and verbs program, our writing workshop, our reading comprehension, vocabulary and spelling program, and every day oral practice. Furthermore, we take advantage of technology by doing class activities and homework online. All this, allows our students to manage an appropriate acquisition of English as a Second Language.
- Science/Social Studies, Sustainable Education
- Open House
- Contests: Spelling Bee, Verb Contest, Brain Quest and Jeopardy
- Kipling Jeopardy: It is framed within the playful activities for learning... Watch video
Artistic, Physical, and Technological Development
- Artistic appreciation
- Physical Education
We enhance the skills, interests and interpersonal skills of each student with creative, sporting and pedagogical activities.
- Preparation for the First Communion for 3rd to 6th grade. Wednesdays from 14:00 to 14:50
- Correctly uses the language both in oral and written communication, as well as, knowing how to interpret and comprehend it in its different contexts.
- Has the ability to use and match numbers, their basic operations, and the mathematical reasoning to interpret information, expand knowledge and solve problems both in everyday life and in the world of work.
- Develops autonomously in different areas such as health and science, so that he or she knows how to analyze, interpret and obtain personal conclusions.
- Solves real problems through technological resources.
- Knows and values himself or herself, knows how to communicate in different contexts, expresses himself or herself, and listens to different ideas.
- Expands her or her world through knowledge, appreciation and value of the different artistic manifestations.
- In English, the student will be able to hold a fluent conversation, understand texts, news, stories, etc. express themselves in writing and orally understand any social conversation. He will be ready to continue in Secondary the preparation of the International Certifications of the University of Cambridge.